To find one you are now tasked.
Rebekah helped water the camels
Of a stranger from afar
Then a bracelet and ring he did give her
Can you find one hidden somewhere?
God painted a beautiful rainbow
All across the sky
If you look high and low
A special rainbow you will spy.
In the beginning God made
The sun, and earth and moon
If from the hunt you have not strayed
You will see one soon.
Joshua and his men obeyed God
When they marched and blew their horns
If you look around where you trod
A trumpet your lips can adorn.
Two of each animal rode on Noah’s ark
When water covered the earth
An animal stamp hides in this park
Are you ready to finish the search?
The snake was a sneaky fellow
When Eve with his words he did trick
If you look around in the shadows
You’ll find this fellow whose slick.
The offering of the widow
Was two coins for the church
If you look around where you go
You’ll find a coin on your search.
Even though his son had been bad
The father was happy to see him
A ring he gave him instead of getting mad
What a wonderful surprise to greet him!
“Take the sandals from your feet,”
God told Moses from the burning bush.
This will be your final treat
Can you find the sandals in a rush?
Hidden throughout the park are the items talked about in these
Bible verses and stories. Fill in the blank to figure out what
you are looking for and then search the designated area in the park to
find the object. Collect each object in your bag.
1) John 15:5 – Jesus said, “I am the vine and you are the
2) Genesis 8:11 – Noah sent a dove out from the ark and it
returned with an olive ____ in her mouth and Noah knew the waters of
the flood were going down.
3) Matthew 14:15 – The boy shared the meal he had packed.
Jesus used the five loaves and two ____ to feed the 5,000 people.
4) Exodus 8:2-3 – The second plague visited upon pharaoh and
the Egyptians was _____. “So the river shall bring forth ____
5) Exodus 10:4-5 – The eighth plague visited on pharaoh and
his people was _______. “They shall cover the face of the
earth and they shall eat every tree which grows out of the field.”
6) Genesis 24:22 – Abraham sent his servant to find a wife
for his son Isaac. “So it was when the camels had finished
drinking that the man took a golden nose ring and two _________ for
her wrists and said, ‘Whose daughter are you?’”
7) Genesis 9:13 – God made a covenant with Noah never again
to destroy the earth with a flood. God said, “I set my _______
in the cloud and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the
8) Luke 23:44-45 – On the day that Jesus died, there was
darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour; the ___ was
9) Joshua 6 – God commanded Joshua and his army to march
around the city of Jericho seven times on the seventh day and the
priests shall blow the _______. And the people shall shout and
the city wall will fall down.
10) Genesis 6 – God told Noah to bring onto the ark two of
every living thing, of the birds after their kind, of _______ after
their kind, and of every creeping thing.
11) Matthew 2:2 – Now after Jesus was born n Bethlehem, wise
men from the east came to Jerusalem saying, “Where is He who has
been born King of the Jews, for we have seen his ____ in the East.
12) Genesis 3 – And the ______ said to Eve, ‘Did God really
say you shouldn’t eat of every tree of the Garden?’
13) Mark 12:42 – One poor widow came and threw two ______
into the treasury. Jesus said to his disciples, “This poor
widow has put in more than all those who have given to the
14) Luke 15:22 – In the parable of the lost son, when the son
returns home the father says to his servants, “Bring out the best
robe and put it on him, and put a ____ on his hand and sandals on his
15) Exodus 3:5 – Moses saw a burning bush in the desert, but
it was not consumed by the flames. God called to him from the
midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And Moses said,
“Here I am.” Then God said, “Do not draw near to this
place. Take your _______ off your feet for the place where you
stand is holy ground.”
9. horn or trumpet
12. serpent or snake